Twenty-two reasons why by the age of eight,
I knew that I was a Pagan.
1. I liked being naked.
2. Animals liked me.
3. I never met a stranger.
4. I wasnít afraid of the Dark
5. The Moon was always a woman.
6. Water was second nature to me.
7. The Grass loved my bare feet.
8. The Wind called my name.
9. I knew that small things were valuable.
10. I knew that animals went to heaven.
11. I knew that my grandmother was watching over me.
12. I loved making things.
13. Music filled my lungs like breath.
14. My inner voice was wiser than I was.
15. I killed the Devil.
16. The godís don't want me on my knees. One cannot love what one fears.
17. The gods donít test you. Life is not a test. Itís a journey.
18. There is no such thing as sin...only stupidity and its reward.
19. The sins of the parents are not a curse on their children.
20. Evil is a coward and staving it off is not a 24/7 job.
21. A child brings everything with it and only gets dumber associating with adults.
22. Who believes that man can conquer the earth, raise you hand?
© 2000 - 2010 Ardriana Cahill
Top of Page